Not removing your makeup at the end of the day, can cause skin irritation and skin damage! We all need something that removes even the most stubborn makeup off our face without irritating the skin, at the same time – making the process effortless! Know more about L’Oréal makeup removers to leave your face free of all makeup and looking plain fresh!
1. What is a makeup remover?
L’Oréal Paris makeup removers gently yet effectively remove all traces of makeup from your skin without drying your skin out. Eye makeup products like eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner and lip makeup products, especially liquid lipsticks, are often tough to remove, but L’Oréal Paris Eye and Lip Makeup Remover break down all long-wearing and waterproof eye makeup products, are ophthalmologically tested, and are even suitable for sensitive eyes. L’Oréal Paris makeup remover wipes are perfect for when you want to remove makeup on the go. The soft towelettes dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup for clean skin and visibly tightened pores. You can also use these makeup remover wipes after your workout to get rid of sweat and oil and instantly refresh your face.
2. How to use a makeup remover?
• When using a liquid makeup remover, soak a cotton pad with your makeup remover and gently swipe the cotton pad all across your face. Follow the same procedure if using a makeup remover wipe
• If removing waterproof eye and lip makeup products, hold the cotton pad or makeup remover wipe over your eye or lip for around 15 seconds and gently wipe. Do not rub your eyes to get the makeup off
• Alternatively, you can also pour a few drops of the liquid makeup cleanser in your palm and massage it on your face for 10-15 seconds and then wipe with a damp cloth