Boost your skin's absorption power with a boosting facial essence. Then follow with a serum before your moisturizer to obtain better skin results. Choose from L’Oréal Paris Essence’s broad offering, ranging from Anti-Aging to Hydrating.
What is a face essence?
Essence is the latest development in the world of skincare; think of it like a sponge that helps your skin absorb your other skincare products. Just like you use a primer before your face makeup, a face essence is like a primer for your skincare products. L’Oréal Paris essences are lightweight water-based essences that provide your skin with its first dose of hydration.
What are the ingredients to look for in face essence?
Skin essences have a high concentration of active ingredients like Vitamin C, Peptides, Niacinamide, Retinols, etc. that offer a host of other skin health benefits apart from just hydration. The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence with Centella Asiatica penetrates deep into the skin to prevent scarring and blemishes. When buying a skin essence, also look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid, etc. which not only hydrate your skin but also target specific skin concerns.
How to use face essence?
• Cleanse your face with a gentle but effective cleanser to get rid of all the dirt and impurities from your skin.
• Apply a toner to close your pores and prepare your skin for the skin essence.
• Take a small amount of the face essence in your hands and gently dab on your face.
• Use small tapping motions all over your face to enhance absorption. Do not tug and rub your face when applying essence.
• Follow with your serum or moisturizer as normal.
• When you use essence during the day, don’t forget to apply sunscreen.