1. What is semi-permanent hair colour?
Semi-permanent hair colours allow you to subtly change your hair colour without making a major commitment. Semi-permanent hair dyes have a shorter lifespan and gradually fade over time. L’Oréal semi-permanent hair colours coat the hair’s outer shaft and are great for when you want to cover up your greys or touch up your roots at home. L’Oréal semi-permanent hair dyes are a great way to experiment with new shades and switch up your style without making a long-lasting commitment.
2. Why to use L'Oréal semi-permanent hair colour?
Here are some advantages of using semi-permanent hair colour
• Since semi-permanent hair colours do not contain bleach, they are safe to use on hair that has been professionally treated (permed, straightened, etc.)
• Semi-permanent hair colours do not contain ammonia or peroxide, so it does not damage and dry your hair and can also be applied to hair without any development or pre-mixing.
• The L’Oréal Paris glossy hair colours like the L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss range, adds shine and gloss to hair that looks dull, dry, and lack lustre.
• Semi-permanent hair colours fade off with shampoo over time. With L’Oréal Casting Crème Gloss, your hair can go up to 28 washes! So, if you do not like your new hair, you can wash it more frequently to get rid of the colour faster.
3. How to use L’Oréal Paris semi-permanent hair colour?
Here is how to apply semi-permanent hair colour -
• Shampoo, condition, and completely dry your hair before starting.
• Part your hair in sections and using gloves, apply the semi-permanent hair dye onto your hair, starting from root to tip.
• Leave the hair dye on your hair for 20 minutes and rinse.