1. What is semi-permanent hair colour?
Semi-permanent hair colours allow you to subtly change your hair colour without making a major commitment. Semi-permanent hair dyes gradually fade over time, as you wash your hair. L’Oréal semi-permanent hair colours coat the hair’s outer shaft and are great for when you want to cover up your greys optimally or touch up your roots at home. L’Oréal semi-permanent hair dyes are a great way to experiment with new shades and switch up your style without making a long-lasting commitment.
2. Why use semi-permanent hair colour?
Here are some advantages of semi-permanent hair colour
• Since semi-permanent hair colours do not contain bleach, they are safe to use on hair that has been professionally treated (permed, straightened, etc)
• Semi-permanent hair colours do not contain ammonia or peroxide, so it does not damage and dry your hair
• L’Oréal Paris glossy hair colours like the L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss range add shine and gloss to hair that looks dull, dry, and lack luster
• Semi-permanent hair colours fade off with shampoo over time. With L’Oréal Casting Crème Gloss, your hair can go up to 28 washes!
3. How to use semi-permanent hair colour?
Here is how to apply semi-permanent hair colour –
• Wash your hair and towel dry it before starting the hair colouring process. Make sure your hair is damp as this ensures a more even application across all hair strands
• Part your hair in sections and using gloves, apply the semi-permanent hair dye onto your hair, starting from root to tip
• Leave the hair dye on your hair for 20 minutes and rinse
From a stunning red hair color to a golden-brown hue, browse through the L’Oréal Casting Crème Gloss shades and find a semi-permanent hair colour for your every mood.