Sheet masks, clay masks, serum masks and other types of face masks are a great way to pamper your skin and get a spa-like experience at home. Available in different textures and formulas, L’Oréal Paris face mask sheets, hydrating masks, and clay masks address different skin concerns while also hydrating and improving the health and appearance of your skin.
Benefits of face masks -
• Hydrating face masks nourish your skin and give it an instant boost of hydration, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple. The face masks for dry skin soothe parched skin and replenish your skin’s moisture levels
• Exfoliating masks like L’Oréal clay masks unclog pores, purify your skin, and control excess sebum production
• Skin plumping sheet masks for dry skin and oily skin are great if you want to tone and restore saggy skin. Plumping sheet masks give you visible smooth and youthful-looking skin
• L’Oréal Paris masks for oily skin help control excess oil and shine and give your skin a matte finish without feeling dry and uncomfortable
• Gel masks have a unique, lightweight, non-greasy consistency that is gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling feel soft and supple. The skin around your eyes is extremely delicate and gel masks are perfect for renewing the sensitive under eye area. The bouncy jelly texture of the L’Oréal gel eye mask fortifies the skin under the eyes and continuously delivers the concentrated active ingredients just like other types of masks
Browse through the collection of L’Oréal face mask online and use a mask one to three times a week to transform your skin and give your skin an extra dose of skin-benefitting ingredients.