1. What is a Face Mask?
Face masks are highly-concentrated skin care products that you should add to your skincare regime to give your skin an extra dose of skin-benefitting ingredients. Face masks, and L’Oréal masks fall roughly into different categories like sheet masks, clay masks, peel-off masks, gel masks, etc. L’Oréal Paris face masks are a great way to pamper your skin and get a spa-like experience at home. Available in different textures and formulas, L’Oréal face masks and sheet masks address different skin concerns while also hydrating and improving the overall quality of your skin. L’Oréal face packs can be used one to two times a week depending on your skin type and needs.
2. Why use Face Mask?
Here are a few reasons why you should include face masks in your weekly skincare routine:
• L’Oréal Paris Hydrating and moisturizing face masks nourish your skin and give your skin and instant boost of hydration, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple
• L’Oréal Paris face mask for dry skin soothe parched skin and replenish your skin’s moisture levels.
• L’Oréal Paris face masks for oily skin not only control excess sebum production but also unclog pores and purify your skin. Your skin looks shine-free and matte without feeling dry and uncomfortable.
• Anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle face masks help reduce your fine lines and wrinkles and also refine skin texture and elasticity.
• Skin plumping sheet masks are great if you want to tone and restore saggy skin. Plumping sheet masks give you visible smooth and youthful-looking skin.
3. How to use Face Mask?
Here is how to use a L’Oréal Paris face mask –
• How to apply sheet mask – Unfold the sheet mask and align the cutouts of the eyes, nose, and lips with your face and adjust the contours. Leave the L’Oréal sheet mask on for 15 minutes. Remove the sheet mask and massage the leftover serum into your skin. Do not rinse.
• How to apply face pack – Apply an even layer of the clay or mud face pack on freshly cleansed skin. Relax with the mask on for 10-15 minutes. Wash off the face pack and pat dry with a towel to reveal bright and purified skin.