1. What is temporary hair colour?
Temporary hair colours coat your hair with colour that lasts around 4-6 weeks or less, depending on how often you shampoo it. L’Oréal Paris has a range of ammonia free hair colours to choose from, and L’Oréal temporary hair colours are a great way to switch up the colour of your hair temporarily. You can also use the L’Oréal Paris non-permanent hair colours to quickly touch up your roots before an event. L’Oréal Paris temporary hair dyes have a lightweight formula that perfectly blends into your hair and matches with your natural hair colour. Use the L’Oréal Paris non-permanent hair dye, like the L’Oréal Paris Magic Retouch Temporary Hair colour Spray in between hair colouring appointments when you want to revive your existing hair colour.
2. How to use temporary hair colour?
Here is how to use temporary hair colour spray –
1. Shake the spray can before applying.
2. Hold the hair colour spray bottle 12-15cm away from hair and spray to sections of your hair.
3. Leave the hair colour spray to dry for one minute before brushing your hair