Permanent Hair Colour
1. What is a permanent hair colour?
As the name suggests, permanent hair colour is a long-lasting hair colour that stays on your hair till your hair grows out, or till you go for a root touch up! The L’Oréal Paris permanent hair colour range delivers a rich and long-lasting hair colour while nourishing and protecting your hair. The L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème hair colour shades blend beautifully and evenly to give you hair that not only has a new vibrant colour with 100% hair coverage but is also soft and silky to touch. The L'Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion range offer stylish and sophisticated hair colours so you can always stay on trend.
2. Why use permanent hair colour?
Here are some advantages of using L’Oréal Paris permanent hair colours –
• L’Oréal Paris Excellence range has a unique triple care formula that provides care for your colour, your scalp, and your hair
• The ammonia free formula of the L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème nourishes your hair and makes it stronger
• L’Oréal Paris permanent hair colours give you long-lasting natural-looking hair and save you the trouble of re-coloring your hair often
• The non-drip, mess-free, and easy-to-apply formula of the L’Oréal Excellence hair colour is perfect for an at-home hair colouring session
• With 9 L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème shades and 3 L'Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion shades to choose from, there is a permanent hair colour available for every Indian skin tone and undertone
3. How to use L’Oréal Paris permanent hair colour?
Here is how to apply the permanent hair colour –
• Mix the protective colouring crème and crème developer
• Section your hair and apply the colour directly to your hair, from root to tip
• Use gloves and gently massage your scalp to spread the colour evenly
• Leave the colour on for 30 minutes
• Rinse-off with water and condition with post-color care treatments in the kit