Glycolic acid is the smallest member of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) familly. It rapidly and easily penetrates the epidermis. Due to its high desquamating efficacy (via the destruction of intercellular bonds), it is used by dermatologists in high-concentration for superficial peeling (20% to 70%). Studies have shown that using glycolic acid in a daily cosmetic treatment at low concentrations accelerates shedding of dead cells at the skin surface, for a more even complexion, a smoother surface and improved skin quality. Glycolic acid is one of the key ingredients of Revitalift Laser X3 glycolic peel pads.
- Panel 2
Glycolic Bright L’Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Daily Foaming Face Cleanser, 50ml
Are you looking for a gentle cleanser that deeply penetrates into your skin and cleanses it from within? The L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash is the right choice for you. This foam cleanser is enriched with glycolic acid that boosts skin renewal and reduces dark spots on your skin. It is enriched with nourishing ingredients that help replenish moisture and maintain the skin's natural barrier function, ensuring healthy and supple skin within just a few weeks.
What does the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic face wash do?
The first step in every skincare routine is to use a gentle skin cleanser that suits your skin. And using L'Oréal Paris Glycolic face wash can increase the efficacy of your skincare regimen as it helps eliminate dust, dirt, makeup and sebum with just a single wash. This foam cleanser exfoliates your skin and keeps dullness at bay. What’s more, it is ideal for daily use as it is dermatologically tested and extremely gentle, even on sensitive skin. So, make the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic face wash a part of your daily skincare routine and witness your skin glow effortlessly.
What makes our foaming facial cleanser formula so effective?
This cleanser by L'Oréal Paris is enriched with glycolic acid (that is the smallest AHA) and Niacinamide. The glycolic acid in this foam cleanser goes deep into your skin to reduce dark spots. It also has the ability to work on the surface of the skin to remove dead cells and give you brighter looking skin. Niacinamide, on the other hand, is known for treating hyperpigmentation and acne, and moisturising the skin. These ingredients combined make this gentle skin cleanser a potent skincare product that helps brighten your complexion and treat and correct hyperpigmentation.
What are the visible results?
Regular use of the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash exfoliates skin, removes melanin, accelerates cell renewal and keeps dullness away. To achieve most of this foam cleanser, we recommend pairing it with the L’Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Skin Brightening Serum and the Glycolic Bright Day Cream with SPF 17 and flaunt your glowing skin.
Who should use it?
Glycolic acid is a universal ingredient that is ideal for all skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin. Women with oily and acne prone skin need deep cleansing and exfoliation and the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic face wash is an effortless way to do so. It also deeply nourishes your skin, making it ideal for dry and dehydrated skin. What’s more, this cleansing foam is dermatologically tested and can be used by people of all skin types. So, it’s time to pamper your skin with the love and care it needs by trying your hands on the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic face wash right away.
When to use?
We recommend using the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash daily at least twice a day. Add this foam cleanser as the first step in your daily skincare routine. The gentle cleanser provides intense hydration and deeply cleanses your skin in a single wash and preps your skin for the next steps in your skincare routine.
How to use
- Step 1: Apply a coin-sized amount of the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash.
- Step 2: Gently massage your skin until it creates a foam.
- Step 3: Rinse your face to eliminate dirt, dust and impurities from the skin.
- Step 4: Follow it up by applying a few drops of the Glycolic Bright Skin brightening serum on your face. Distribute it evenly and gently massage it to give your skin a healthy and radiant glow.
- Step 5: For maximum benefits, use the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream with SPF 17 post applying serum. The day cream is formulated with SPF 17 and provides protection against harmful UV rays. The Glycolic Bright cream helps in spot reduction, improves skin renewal and removes melanin from your skin.
- Step 6: You can also use this foaming cleanser at night before going to bed. And finish your night-time skincare routine with the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Glowing Night Cream that deeply nourishes your skin while you’re fast asleep. It is enriched with glycolic acid and vitamin E that repairs your skin and provides a radiant glow that your skin deserves. It is clinically proven to give you an even skin tone and remove up to five years of dark spots in just a few weeks.
- REMOVES IMPURITIES: The L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash provides ultimate deep cleansing by eliminating dirt, dust, makeup and sebum from your skin.
- FORMULATED WITH GLYCOLIC ACID: The gentle cleanser is infused with Glycolic acid that easily penetrates the epidermis, accelerates skin renewal and improves the quality of your skin.
- EXFOLIATES THE SKIN: The cleansing foam deeply exfoliates the skin and keeps dullness away, giving your skin a radiant glow.
- VISIBLE RESULTS: It eliminates melanin, accelerates skin renewal, provides a glow and gives visible results if used daily.
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: The foam cleanser is dermatologically tested and is ideal for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin.
Even though Niacinamide is not the key ingredient in the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash, it plays a major role in treating hyperpigmentation and skin brightening. Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3 is popular for its anti-inflammatory properties. It hydrates your skin, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, treats hyperpigmentation, and treats acne at the same time. It is ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive skin as it reduces redness and itchiness.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does a foam cleanser do?
Like the name suggests, a foam cleanser is a skincare product that cleanses the skin by removing dirt, oil, and impurities. When activated with water, it creates a foamy lather that effectively removes makeup, excess sebum, and pollutants from the skin's surface. It helps to unclog pores, promote a clear complexion, and leave the skin feeling fresh and clean. For instance, the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash eliminates impurities from your skin and makes you feel fresh....
2. What is an exfoliating cleanser?
An exfoliating cleanser is designed to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. Exfoliating cleansers like the L'Oréal glycolic acid face wash help improve the skin texture, promote cell turnover, and enhance the effectiveness of other skincare products. However, it's important to use it in moderation and follow the instructions mentioned on the back of the product to avoid over-exfoliation and irritation.
3. How do you use L'Oréal glycolic acid face wash?
To use L'Oréal glycolic acid face wash, wet your face with water. Take a small amount of the cleanser onto your palms and gently massage it onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel. Follow it up with other skincare products from the Glycolic Bright range by L'Oréal Paris.
4. Is cleansing foam for oily skin?
Yes, cleansing foams are suitable for oily skin. Cleansing foams are often formulated to effectively remove excess oil and impurities from the skin's surface. They typically have a lightweight, non-greasy texture that helps to control oiliness and prevent clogged pores. The L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash is ideal for oily skin type due to the combination of ingredients such as glycolic acid and niacinamide.
5. Is glycolic acid effective in a cleanser?
Yes, glycolic acid can be an effective ingredient in a cleanser. Glycolic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) known for its exfoliating properties. When used in a cleanser, glycolic acid can help to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and improve skin texture. It can also promote cell turnover, resulting in a brighter and smoother complexion. If you’re looking for such a cleanser enriched with this powerful ingredient, you can try the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic acid face wash.