1. Moisturise the eye contour area. If you don't, your concealer will fill your wrinkles, drying the skin and making them even more visible. The colour won't be uniform and the product won't set on the skin.
2. Choose the right colour. You need a shade that's half a tone lighter than your foundation. If your dark circles are brown, go for an ivory or yellow concealer. If they're bluish, opt for a yellow/orange tone to cancel out the blue. Avoid pink tones, as these will make your dark circles look grey. Browse through L’Oréal Paris’ concealers to find your perfect match. The easily blendable and full-coverage concealers will help you conceal your dark circles and illuminate the under-eye area with a flawless finish.
3. Choose the right texture. Avoid very creamy textures, as these will fill wrinkles, or dry concealers, which can dehydrate the eye contour; try to use a product that's as fluid as possible.
4. Apply your concealer with your finger. Smooth it along your lash line, working from the inside to the outside of your eyes. Then gently tap the areas treated to further blend in the colour. You can also brighten your complexion by applying concealer to your nose, chin or minor blemishes
5. Follow this by applying your foundation with a brush. Finish with a dusting of loose powder to set your make-up.
Dark circles can make you look worn out and tired even after a full night’s rest. Brighten up your face and instantly look more awake with the right concealer for your skin tone. Follow the steps mentioned above to get a perfect application every time.
Discover Trends and Tips
Complete The Look