1. Hyaluronic acid for dry hairIf your tresses have become rough and dehydrated, they are in dire need of some hyaluronic acid moisture. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant in nature and can hold up to 1000x its weight. This makes it a must have for dry and brittle hair. Regularly using hyaluronic acid shampoo for dry hair along with a conditioner and leave-in night cream will improve the texture of your hair. It will add hydration, increase elasticity and make your mane appear shiny and healthy!
2. Hyaluronic acid for colour treated hairIf you’re someone who enjoys colouring your tresses and experimenting, we’re sure you know the damage it does to your hair. Colouring your hair frequently will cause it to dry out and lead to brittleness and frizz. Adding hyaluronic acid hair care to your routine will help you get your healthy hair back. After colouring your hair, your cuticles are exposed which results in extreme dryness. Hyaluronic acid for frizzy hair helps seal your cuticles and helps it retain moisture. The magic of hyaluronic acid moisture gives your hair the hydration it needs.
3. Hyaluronic acid for curly hairBouncy and defined curls are what every person with curly hair dreams of. But if you have curly hair, you know how tough that can be. With the power of hyaluronic acid hair care, you can achieve the perfect curls with ease. Using hyaluronic acid for curly hair helps you hydrate your curls without weighing them down. It has a super lightweight texture that will not make your curly hair appear greasy. Curls also tend to get frizzy real quick, which is why hyaluronic acid for hair tames the frizz and gives you the most perfect and bouncy locks!
4. Hyaluronic acid for oily hairEveryone who thinks oily skin and hair doesn’t require hydration, you’ll are wrong. It is extremely important to give your oily scalp the right amount of hydration. If your scalp and hair are well hydrated, the amount of sebum and oil produced by it will be controlled. Using hyaluronic acid hair care helps maintain a healthy environment and regulates the secretion of oils. The lightweight feeling of hyaluronic acid keeps your hair feeling fresh and non-greasy.
5. Hyaluronic acid for low porosity hairIf you have hair that doesn’t really absorb hair care products, you probably have low porosity hair. While this hair type does have its pros, it tends to dry out the quickest. The structure of your hair doesn’t allow water or other products to be absorbed in your hair. Therefore, a lightweight yet hydrating ingredient like hyaluronic acid for hair will work wonders. It adds moisture to your strands and plumps them up. It gives your low porosity hair the hydration it needs, without sitting on top of your hair and making them look greasy.
Hyaluronic hair care is a boon for all hair types, especially for people with dry, brittle and colour treated hair. It has several benefits like providing hydration, plumping your strands, adding bounce to your hair, and also improving their strength and elasticity. You can reap the benefits of hyaluronic acid for hair with the L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Moisture range. It consists of a shampoo, conditioner and night cream that is enriched with the power of hyaluronic acid.
L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Moisture shampoo is formulated to gently cleanse your scalp and provide long-lasting hydration and re-plumping of hair. The L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Moisture Conditioner locks in moisture and makes your hair super manageable and shiny. The third product in this range is the L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Moisture Hydra Filling Night Cream. This night cream has a unique formulation that gives your tresses deep hydration and seals the cuticles overnight.
You can use the products from the L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Moisture range and give your tresses the bountiful experience of hyaluronic acid for hair.
Discover Trends and Tips
Keep Your Hair Happy
More From Our Classic Brands