1. Fighting back against cellulite - Cellulite caused by poor lymph and blood circulation causes water and fat retention in the tissues. To treat this, we recommend using bay laurel and cypress oil for their excellent draining properties.
2. Getting that firmer figure. Use lemongrass oil for its positive impact on cutaneous microcirculation and say goodbye to saggy hips, thighs and buttocks.
3. Tackling dry skin: If you suffer from tight, uncomfortable skin on your arms, legs and back during the winter months, use geranium oil to target the effects of dehydration and palmarosa oil to re-nourish your skin.
4. Achieving soft, smooth skin: Wish you had skin like a baby's bottom? Add a few drops of carrot oil to a nice warm bath and soak up its soothing properties for silky, smooth skin top to toe. Fighting against stretch marks. To alleviate skin lesions associated with stretching, especially visible around the hips, thighs and bum, add a few drops of rose oil to your next bath for a regenerative and nourishing effect.
5. Tackling sunburn: To relieve pain and inflammation caused by prolonged sun exposure, mix 2-3 drops of real lavender oil to your after-sun lotion for its soothing, healing properties.
6. Suffering from rough, dry hands? It's not uncommon for hands to become very dry, especially in winter, and because the skin is so thin in this area, they are particularly susceptible to chapping. To keep your hands hydrated and protected, use ylang-ylang oil, an excellent source of nourishment.
So what are you waiting for? Go stock up on essential oils and use them liberally in your daily skincare!