What to Pack On A Holiday For Glowing Skin
With summer right around the corner, this is the perfect time to make changes to your beauty routine. Here's a rundown of the essential skincare products for a flawless glow that will also keep your skin protected from the harmful summer sun.
1. Micellar Water: The gentlest and lightest of cleansers, micellar water is ideal for removing summer make-up. It cleanses, soothes the skin and gets rid of impurities like make-up, pollution, sebum, and sunscreen.
2. Moisturiser: A lightweight moisturiser is ideal for summer when you don't want a heavy layer of rich moisturising cream. The new L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence is a water-based formula that penetrates up to 10 skin layers to reveal bright, radiant, crystal clear skin. The Salicylic Acid in the Micro-Essence accelerates skin renewal and mildly exfoliates to refine pores and skin texture.
3. Under-eye Cream: Sun damage or dehydration will leave your delicate eye area in need of some TLC. Choose a treatment that meets your needs (moisturising, anti-wrinkle, anti-fatigue) and look for products with a metal-tip applicator for a cooling and rejuvenating effect to your under-eyes. Try the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Eye Cream, which fights fine lines and regains firmness of the skin.
4. Sunscreen: We can't stress it enough, sunscreen is essential to protect your skin from damage, especially during the summer months. Sunscreen fights the oxidation of skin tissue, combating premature ageing. The L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect UV Protector Transparent SPF 50+ (Non-Tinted) absorbs excess sweat, making it a perfect choice for Indian summers, even in the extremely humid places.
5. After-sun Lotion: Once you’re back indoors, take a quick shower to wash off the sweat and sunscreen, and slather on some after-sun lotion to soothe and soften your skin.
6. Body Oil: If your skin feels extra dry and dehydrated, use a rich body-oil to deeply nourish your skin and give it a natural and healthy-looking glow.
7. A Hint Of Make-up: We all want to flaunt a sun-kissed, glowy look without being out in the sun for too long. So cheat a little with the right kind of makeup! Use an illuminator or a highlighter on the high points of your face (bridge of your nose, top of your cheekbones, sides of your forehead) to add a soft glow to your face. Warm up your complexion and bring some colour to your face by using a light bronzer and a peach or light pink blush.
Make these skincare and beauty products a part of your new daily routine and maintain the summertime glow without damaging your skin with the harsh summer sun. Step out in the warm, sunny days with radiant and luminous skin that looks healthy and feels fresh.