Real Beauty Tips To Look Ten Years Younger
It's not just all in the genes. There are loads of ways we can make ourselves look younger: effective beauty regime, clever make-up, and the outfits we choose. Here are some of our age-defying beauty tips.
1. Use a face scrub on your frown lines and nasolabial folds, to get a smooth base on which to apply your make-up. Apply a light, liquid foundation and a dab of under-eye concealer that match your skin tone to get an instant bright-eyed look.
2. Bat wings are part and parcel of ageing. But you can hide it with the camouflage of clothing. So it’s time to take your short-sleeved tops to the nearest charity shop and treat yourself to some elbow-length ones - your arms will immediately look toned up.
3. Our eyebrows, like our hair, lighten with age. Pluck under your eyebrows and, using an eyebrow pencil that matches your hair colour, carefully define your eyebrows following their natural curve.
4. Well-groomed hair and a great cut can do wonders: hair masks, nourishing shampoos and careful styling will do the trick. Use good products to save it from greying and look young.
5. Time to pop your favourite Wonder Bra back in its drawer - push-up bras only emphasis wrinkles that form on the cleavage. Smoothing on a good cream, followed by a touch of translucent powder will show off your cleavage to the max.
6. Take care of your skin. Ensure that you keep it hydrated and moisturized. Dehydrated skin results in the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Hydration is also necessary to keep the skin, glowing and youthful. You can try the L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence. It has a watery and light-weight formula that absorbs completely into the skin to hydrate it from within. It penetrates up to 10 layers into the skin and gives you a glowing, bright and crystal clear look. It also contains active ingredients like Salicylic Acid, which accelerates skin renewal & mildly exfoliates to refine pores & skin texture. It has a watery texture that easily absorbs in your skin and hydrates it from within.
7. Dry hands, age spots, and wrinkles betray our age. Although it's quite easy to turn back the clock. Scrub your hands once or twice a week and apply a plumping mask, paying particular attention to your cuticles. And don't forget to protect your hands with a sunscreen.
8. Walk tall and keep your back straight. The trick? Tighten your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and imagine that a string coming from the top of your head is gently pulling you up. Imagine you're a dancer - light and graceful, no matter your age. Exercise to tone your muscles further.
It is rightly said that "age is just a number”. It is because, your attitude and confidence is much more important than anything. So just keep your chin up, and use these tips to look younger effortlessly.