Does your face look tired and sallow at the end of a long day? Or do you wake up with a puffy face and swollen eyes? Here are a few quick and easy facial massage techniques that will refresh you and spring your skin back to life. Do these massages every day to enjoy smooth and tight skin and boost your complexion.
1. Using circular movements with your fingertips, massage your temples, eyebrows and forehead, working up to the top of your head and then down to your nape. Use your thumbs to massage around your ears. Then place your thumbs and index fingers on either side of your forehead and apply a gentle pressure. Finish off by smoothing the skin from the middle of your forehead out towards your temples.
Result: forehead lines are reduced and your complexion will be visibly smoother.
2. Place your thumbs on your inner eyebrows and, while applying a gentle pressure, slide them out towards the temples. Repeat, but this time start from just above your eyebrows.
Result: a fresh-faced, wide-awake look.
3. Start by lightly pinching and twisting the skin on your cheeks, working up towards the lower eye contour. Then place your hands on either side of your nose and slide your index fingers along your cheekbones. Finish by applying a gentle pressure and smooth the skin up towards your temples.
Result: boosted circulation, bright skin and a natural, rosy glow.
4. Starting from the ear lobe, massage along your jawline, using small, circular movements with your index and middle fingers. Continue towards your chin and then work back up to where you began. Repeat this several times.
Result: toned skin and defined facial contours.
5. Do this when applying an anti-ageing cream, preferably one enriched with moisturising active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid like the Revitalift Filler Anti-Aging Day Cream by L’Oréal Paris. The hyaluronic acid in the cream increases absorption, reduces wrinkles, and re-firms the skin. Gently smooth the cream onto your neck, starting under your chin and working down to your collarbones.
Result: your lymphatic drainage will be boosted and your neck skin will be firmer.
Discover Trends and Tips
Keep Your Skin Happy