Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. Work schedules, personal life, travelling, etc., the chores do not come to an end. In all those, often we miss out taking care of ourselves. The good news? There are plenty of ways we can speed up our skincare routine and save ourselves some precious time. Here are 5 great tips.
1. Throw out old stuffs. Using products that are old and expired can do a lot of harm to your skin. Start by sorting out your products: check their use by date and bin them if necessary. Put treatments that are part of your daily beauty routine to one side and the rest in a box or drawer: make-up you rarely use, weekly face mask, sunscreens, spare make-up brushes. Use high quality products and only those which are suitable for your skin type.
2. Combine a relaxing shower with a fine grain body scrub, to rid the skin of dead cells that can suffocate the epidermis. You can try the new L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Anti-Dullness Scrub that boosts skin complexion and refines the skin. Finish off with a blast of cold water to your thighs, buttocks, abdomen and chest. This will firm up your skin and boost your circulation. Go on, be brave.
3. Speed up your beauty and skincare routine by applying multi-purpose treatments. We don't need to cram our bathrooms with dozens of products: a tinted BB cream will moisturize your skin and give you a glowing complexion, a dry oil will nourish dry skin and the tips of your hair, while a creamy lipstick can always double up as a blusher.
4. Apply a face mask one day, do your nails the next, scrub another day, wax later on in the week. Try to adapt your beauty routine. Make Sunday evenings pampering time: a couple of hours of sheer pleasure when you're not rushed off your feet.
5. During the night, you sleep. But there are things you can do before hitting the sack. Leave a face mask on overnight and wake up to a peachy complexion. You can apply the new L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Essence Face Sheet Mask, Plumping and Hydrating, which makes your skin plump and smooth and reduces fine lines while you get your beauty sleep. Apply oil to your hair for shiny locks the following day, rub cream into your feet and pop on a pair socks - baby-soft tootsies guaranteed.
While these tips are simple and would hardly take your time, these can prove to be very beneficial in the long run. While you are signing business deals and making your family's life easier, spare few minutes for yourself and ensure that you look flawless always.
Discover Trends and Tips
Keep Your Skin Happy
10 tips for glowing skin
10 Trending Skincare Terms
2 Weeks & 6 Skincare Tips For A Holiday Perfect Skin!
5 Easy As Pie Anti-Ageing Tips
How To Choose A Face Mask That's Right For Your Skin
Get Glowing Skin With Our Skincare Routine For 50s!
Winter Skin Care Routine and Tips To Keep Your Skin Feeling And Looking Healthy During The Season
The Top 5 Anti Ageing Vitamins
Top Tips For A Youthful Look!
Turn On The Waterworks – How To Hydrate Your Skin Type