4-Step Holi Makeup Look for 2023
Read on to know how to create a simple Holi makeup look for 2023:
Step 1: Start your Holi face makeup by applying sunscreen as you will be staying outdoors for a long time. Let the sunscreen absorb into your skin and then move on to the primer. This base makeup product will help you get a smooth texture and allow other makeup products such as foundation, and concealer to sit properly and create a flawless Holi look.
We recommend you to use L'Oréal Paris UV Defender Serum Protector Sunscreen Matte and Fresh, L'Oréal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer.
Step 2: Next, apply foundation and concealer (you can go for a darker shade of foundation for contouring). Focus on contouring the areas like the sides of your temples, the area under the jawline, side of the nose, and the hollows of your cheekbones. While applying concealer, your focal points would be under your eyes, above eyelids, T-zone, chin, nose bridge and other areas as needed. Add a hue to your cheeks by applying a blusher. Don’t forget to set the base of your Holi makeup look with setting spray. Pro tip: You must choose a long-lasting water-proof foundation to get the best result.
We recommend you to use a foundation from the L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Cover Foundation range and a concealer from the L'Oréal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer range, and blusher from the L'Oréal Paris Le Blush Bar Matte range. For setting spray, you can go for L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray.
Step 3: For Holi eye makeup look, you can choose vibrant eyeshadow colours like orange or shimmery metallic gold pigments to create stunning Holi looks. Apply any of this eyeshadow on your eyelids and add extra drama to your eyes by applying kajal or eyeliner. You can go for winged eyeliner and reverse cat eye, especially if you are choosing orange eye shadow. Seal your Holi eye makeup with waterproof mascara and avoid getting racoon eyes after drenching in a Holi pool party.
We recommend you to use the L'Oréal Paris Kajal Magique - Bold, L'Oréal Paris Flash Cat Eye Eyeliner – Black, L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara - Black Waterproof.
Step 4: The last step of your Holi makeup look is painting your lips in beautiful colours. Since Holi is a festival of colours, you can pick bright colours like red that would perfectly match your shimmery golden eye look. Alternatively, you can trust nude or brown lip colours and give your orange eye makeup an elevated focus.
We recommend you use L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick 354 Nudist, L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick (115 I am Worth It), L'Oréal Paris Les Macarons Infallible Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Les Macarons (822 Mon Caramel).
Now that you know how to create a simple Holi makeup look in just four steps, you can easily make your appearance vibrant. Don’t know what Holi outfit would suit you? Let’s find out!
Holi Outfit for Women for 2023
When we talk about Holi outfits for women or men, the combination of white suit+ kurti + colourful dupatta or Kurta+ jeans+ colourful turban comes to our mind. Though there are no strict rules for Holi looks or outfit but you can always experiment with different attire and stand out the best. Below listed are some trendy Holi outfits for women, check out!
- Since Holi is a ‘Festival of Spring’, wearing floral printed dresses or skirts, scarf, dupatta or even flip flops can also make you get cool Holi look.
- You can pick your old torn jeans and pair it with white shirt or even kurti to make it a comfortable all-day wear. Don’t want to wear jeans? Trust palazzos and team it up with kurti or top. The simple Holi makeup look mentioned above can perfectly align this outfit.
- For Holi look, you can select hot pants and loose shirt with colourful turban. Pro tip: Don’t forget to protect your legs by massaging some coconut oil.
- Saree, especially that of chiffon can make you look extra alluring. So, you can consider a saree for this year’s festival of colour and create the simple 4-step Holi makeup look mentioned above.
Holi Outfit for Men for 2023
Take a quick glance at the following ideas for Holi outfits for men and help him get ready with you:
- White shirt/t-shirt with white pants can steal the show. Also, you can suggest your loved one pair white pants with a floral printed shirt. Thus, you both can appear in a couple dress code at the Holi 2023 party.
- Blue jeans and dark or pale sunshine yellow t-shirt can give the perfect spring look.
- White Kurta set or only kurta and blue jeans, this classic combo can never go wrong. So, select from any of these Holi attires for men and make a style statement at Holi 2023 party.
Pro tip: Bearded men must take care of their facial hair and protect it from Holi colours by using Beard oil or beard moisturiser. We recommend you use L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Barber Club Long Beard & Skin Oil and L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Barber Club Short Beard & Face Moisturizer.
Pick a comfortable Holi outfit for women and create this 4-step makeup look. Not sure if these lip or face makeup products would suit you? Use the L’Oréal Paris Virtual-Try-On tool
and try various products virtually without spending a penny and finish the Holi makeup look like a pro.